- To reserve a guided route in Kandani Bikes it is essential to pay the activity in advance. In case of not receiving the payment, no availability of bicycles and guide is guaranteed.
- The maximum group size is set at 15 people. (25 under request)
- Please be punctual in the time agreed with Kandani Bikes.
- The use of the protective helmet is mandatory.
- Children under the age of 16 must attend the guided activity with at least the company of a responsible adult. In case an adult can not accompany on the route, a written authorization from one of the minor's parents or legal guardians is required, authorizing their participation in the guided activity.
- It is essential to go to the guided route with clothing and footwear suitable for cycling.
- It is recommended to use sunscreen between April and October.
- The activity will not be performed in case any of the participants present symptoms of drunkenness or drug use.
- Persons who do not know how to use a bicycle correctly can not participate in the guided tour.
- The guided tour is not an activity to learn to ride a bicycle, it is an activity designed to enjoy the natural environment for those who know how to use a bicycle correctly.
- The service van is used to replace bicycles in case of failure, and its use is exclusive for this service (not for the transfer of passengers)
- Kandani has accident and liability insurance during guided activities.
During the guided activity:
- It is obligatory to listen and obey the instructions of the guide.
- Participants must observe traffic regulations at all times.
- Participants can not advance the guide at any time during the activity
- Rash or uncontrolled driving is prohibited
- The competitive attitude about the bicycle that can cause danger situations to the group that participates in the guided activity or other users of the public road is totally prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the rules mentioned during the activity will entail the cancellation of the activity without the right to economic reimbursement.
- If the reservation is canceled more than 7 days prior to the start of the activity, all money that has been paid in advance will be refunded. It is imperative to give notice in advance of more than 7 days by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- If the reservation is canceled less than 7 days before the start of the activity, there will be no refund of the amount paid in advance, regardless of the reason for the cancellation of the activity.
- If there is a partial cancellation of bicycles less than 48 hours prior to the date of delivery, the amount of the canceled bicycles will not be refunded. As an example, if you have reserved 10 bicycles, and at the time of delivery you state that you only need 6, the 4 unused bicycles will also be billed.
The reservation is for an outdoor activity, subject to climatology. The rain is not an impediment to riding a bicycle. Before the activity starts changes of schedule / day can be proposed to avoid rain. In situations of adverse climatology associated with red notifications from the Stpanish Meteorological Agency (AEMET) the deposit will be reimbursed.